Spread the love
Whether it’s your wedding, or a wedding you are organizing, here are a few simple and workable tips on how to make a wedding memorable, and one of the bests your guests have ever been to…
- Start from the start; the invitation card – without a doubt, the first part of your wedding that your friends or family come across, is your wedding invitation. Having an interesting or fun wedding invitation card that is different from those they have previously encountered, will make this wedding memorable for them from the get go! If you are not very concerned for traditions, consider sending out video invitations to make it a little more fun for the receiver. You could always opt for the tangible invitation for those who you feel will fuss about such trivial issues…
- When the wedding them isn’t always for weddings – how many times have you gone to a wedding, only to realize the theme of it is awfully familiar? While it may not cut down on your enjoyment of the event, it will, eventually, blend out into the dozens of similar weddings you’ll attend. To avoid this happening for your wedding, try to think of a theme that will stand out. It does not necessarily have to be a theme associated with weddings either; just use your creativity so it feels like a wedding theme.
- Entertaining the entertaining way – entertainment for your guests is vital. This makes it easier for them to wait for you to be ready to walk down the isle, as well as wait for you and your new spouse to get to the reception area. Try to think of something new in regards to the entertainment though. And if you plan on starting off the salsa dancing lessons Melbourne with a dance of your own, opt for taking professional bridal dance lessons, so you know you’ll do a good job.
- The right use of a wedding MC – like with most other events, having an MC for your big day can help to keep things lively and happening. Traditionally, most people use friends or family for this. But if you don’t have anyone witty and funny enough for the job, then along with dancing lessons, you might also want to opt for hiring a professional to be your wedding MC.
- Feeding the crowd – admittedly, after the big “I do” moment, the thing most guests look forwards to, is the food. Like the theme, try to be a little different with the food you plan on feeding your guests. From the wedding cake’s design to the kinds of drinks served, you can have fun planning an unusual menu. Again, it doesn’t necessarily have to be “wedding food”.
- Sending them off with a little something – door gifts are a norm for weddings in most countries. If it’s so for your locality as well, make sure to think out of the box for this; as it will serve to be a reminder of your special day. From gifts that grow in the form of plants, to gifts that flow in the air in the form of scented candles, you can choose from a wide range of things for something that most suits you and your theme… For more information, please click here.