Whether it’s your wedding, or a wedding you are organizing, here are a few simple and workable tips on how to make a wedding memorable, and one of the bests your guests have ever been to…
- Start from the start; the invitation card – without a doubt, the first part of your wedding that your friends or family come across, is your wedding invitation. Having an interesting or fun wedding invitation card that is different from those they have previously encountered, will make this wedding memorable for them from the get go! If you are not very concerned for traditions, consider sending out video invitations to make it a little more fun for the receiver. You could always opt for the tangible invitation for those who you feel will fuss about such trivial issues…
- When the wedding them isn’t always for weddings – how many times have you gone to a wedding, only to realize the theme of it is awfully familiar? While it may not cut down on your enjoyment of the event, it will, eventually, blend out into the dozens of similar weddings you’ll attend. To avoid this happening for your wedding, try to think of a theme that will stand out. It does not necessarily have to be a theme associated with weddings either; just use your creativity so it feels like a wedding theme.
- Entertaining the entertaining way – entertainment for your guests is vital. This makes it easier for them to wait for you to be ready to walk down the isle, as well as wait for you and your new spouse to get to the reception area. Try to think of something new in regards to the entertainment though. And if you plan on starting off the salsa dancing lessons Melbourne with a dance of your own, opt for taking professional bridal dance lessons, so you know you’ll do a good job.
- The right use of a wedding MC – like with most other events, having an MC for your big day can help to keep things lively and happening. Traditionally, most people use friends or family for this. But if you don’t have anyone witty and funny enough for the job, then along with dancing lessons, you might also want to opt for hiring a professional to be your wedding MC.
- Feeding the crowd – admittedly, after the big “I do” moment, the thing most guests look forwards to, is the food. Like the theme, try to be a little different with the food you plan on feeding your guests. From the wedding cake’s design to the kinds of drinks served, you can have fun planning an unusual menu. Again, it doesn’t necessarily have to be “wedding food”.
- Sending them off with a little something – door gifts are a norm for weddings in most countries. If it’s so for your locality as well, make sure to think out of the box for this; as it will serve to be a reminder of your special day. From gifts that grow in the form of plants, to gifts that flow in the air in the form of scented candles, you can choose from a wide range of things for something that most suits you and your theme… For more information, please click here.
Deep down, at the very bottom of hearts, we all secretly have that crazy wish of a lavish home like Barbie. And as absurd as that sounds, some people have in fact taken it to a whole other level by actually trying to achieve this dream house look. Then again there is also that dying wish for a bachelorette pad too. But who says you can’t achieve these dreams (at least to a certain extent). Of course it might cost a couple hundred thousand bucks, but if you have hit the jackpot or you are at the peak in your career, then funding for this bachelorette pad wouldn’t really account for much. And if you are nowhere close to these circumstances, still it doesn’t mean you have to give up trying to achieve the look you have always wanted, after all they say, every little drop of water makes a mighty ocean! So start small and may be you’ll get there some day. Nevertheless, here are some tips that are sure to help you out.
The airier look
Nowadays, it all about going loud and bold, whether it is with fashion, food or even interior designing. This has created much appreciation amongst interested parties as well, thus gaining more and more approval amongst the designers in the field. One way through which this airier outlook is created is by, giving and creating more room for natural lighting and ventilation. This is done by installing large two way glass doors that are outlined with black frames. What is even better about these doors is that, when the frameless glass door doesn’t work for your shower doors, then this is the perfect alternative to go for. And this is one bold statement creating door, that is perfect even for a home with a fancy multi-room audio visual, depending on the kind of place it is to be placed at. Either as the patio opening, a simple door that opens towards a large garden or something else that is equally efficient in creating a scenic view. If you truly cannot afford to start on this amazing interior designing project for your home and doorways, then one way you could make up for this airier look is by setting up some real cool mirrors. These set up in the perfect locations, shall not only reflect light, but shall also display a breathtaking view depending on where you place it and what exactly it is reflecting. So if you want to stick with the bachelorette pad and dream house look, do go hunting for some quirky and sophisticated mirrors!
Have heard of blue being the new black (disregard technicalities). Anyway, back then it was all about black or green creating statements. But now it is all about the blues. Not only are these such bold colors depending on the shade you use, but they are also such cool and pleasant colors for the eye. So do try to incorporate some blue to your dream house even if it is in the room where you have set up your stereo systems Brisbane. This would truly make a huge change especially when it comes to the overall outlook of the place. Generally using such bold colors seems to be a decision many hesitate to go through with, yet it isn’t necessarily that risky. All you need to understand is where you are going to place what and how you are going to make this bold color stand out in a positive way.Follow these and be one step closer to perfecting the dream house look you desire!